Discount for Transfers to Journal regarding the Endocrine Society
If you transfer your manuscript to Journal associated with Endocrine Society (JES) after initial distribution is declined by JCEM which is accepted for book in JES, you can easily claim a single-use code entitling one to a $500 discount on the manuscript’s book charges, with the exception of the CC-BY Open Access option, in case it is posted in 2019, or perhaps a 10% discount on the manuscript’s book charges, including the CC-BY Open Access choice, in case it is posted in 2020. To claim a price reduction, compose Antoinette P. Wrighton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post-Publication Access Policies and Funder Demands
- Articles funded by the National Institutes of wellness (NIH), Wellcome Trust, Howard Hughes healthcare Institute (HHMI), and Canadian Institutes of Health analysis (CIHR) is supposed to be submitted to PubMed Central after last problem book and certainly will freely be made for sale in year.
- You will find extra US national Agencies and funders that are private have actually partnerships aided by the nationwide Library of Medicine to leverage the PubMed Central infrastructure. A summary of these companies can be located. For particular information about how to comply with the policies of those funders, be sure to see their sites. All about depositing a paper in PubMed Central in compliance by having a general public access policy.
- Please be aware that some funders (like the essaywriter Wellcome Trust and Research Councils UK) may necessitate book under an Open Access license and subsequent repayment of the charge. Start access expenses and book fees are authorized give costs for which writers can seek reimbursement through the Wellcome Trust, analysis Councils UK, or funders running under their policies. These articles will retain the language that is following «this really is an Open Access article distributed beneath the regards to the imaginative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY; imaginative commons web site), which allows unrestricted reuse, circulation, and reproduction in almost any medium, offered the initial tasks are precisely cited.»
- In the event the manuscript is accepted for book, you’re going to be expected during the evidence phase to ensure the capital way to obtain your paper and also to accept spend any post-publication that is applicable costs.
- Reimbursement: Although our company is generally speaking not able to process cancellations, refunds, or returns of Open Access charges after book, writers reimbursement that is seeking contact the principle Publications Officer at email@example.com.
Manuscript Preparation Instructions and Checklist
Below is just a list regarding the format that is basic. To find out more, see Editorial Policies. The editorial staff at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, contact.
Directions on General Preparation of Initial Submissions
- Read the Editorial Policies. NOTE: Endocrine Society journals enable submissions from preprints: see Preprint Repositories and Prior Publication.
- For initial submissions JUST, writers may upload A pdf that is single of distribution files. Nevertheless, if writers decide to upload a .doc type of their manuscript file, the device should be able to draw out most of the metadata automatically, which might speed going through the online distribution kind. Take note that no matter which choice authors choose, text, numbers, and tables needs to be uploaded as separate files at modification.
- Submit paper in English through the Editorial Manager system.
- Make use of double-spaced, single-column structure with 1-inch margins.
- Utilize line that is continuous through the entire manuscript. Manuscripts presented without line figures will likely to be came back.
- Paginate the whole document.
- Put all tables and numbers following the sources and label each clearly.
- Gather required information before you start the distribution procedure in Editorial Manager:
- Comprehensive names, organizations, and e-mail details for every single writer.
- Submitting authors have to provide an ORCiD whenever uploading a manuscript.
- Appropriate financing information for every writer.
- Disclosure information for every single writer.
- Names and e-mail details for three suggested reviewers.
- Initial manuscript number if manuscript being submitted was once refused by the log to which it really is being resubmitted.
- No employment cover letter is necessary. A text block is supplied throughout the distribution procedure for unique needs.
- Appropriate figure file specs as detailed within the Figure tips happen followed.
Instructions on General Preparation of Revised Submissions
- At modification, two versions of the manuscript is going to be needed: (1) A marked-up copy to be utilized for editor and reviewer purposes that shows all changes built to the written text, legends, and tables with either highlighting, colored text, or tracked changes and (2) A clean, un-marked copy which have all color and mark-up taken off text, legends, and tables which will be employed by manufacturing, when your manuscript be accepted. Both variations of one’s manuscript should always be ready in and presented as MS Word files.
- Take note that irrespective of one content showing color or markup, the 2 copies of the manuscript should both consist of all revisions and become identical. The copy that is clean include all revisions reflected within the marked-up version, but have actually tracked modifications accepted and highlighting/colored text reverted to black colored and white.
- Use constant line numbering throughout both the noticeable manuscript in addition to clean manuscript document. Manuscripts presented without line figures is going to be came back.
Authorization to Reproduce or Adapt Figures/Tables
Reproduced and adapted numbers and tables are permitted just in mini-reviews. Remember that the permissions staff will help the writer with distinguishing the type that is appropriate of to have. Whenever determining the status of a figure / dining table, be sure to use these definitions:
ORIGINAL: in the event that you created a figure or table designed for the ongoing work being submitted, that is an initial with no permissions are expected.
REPRODUCED: then it is reproduced if a figure or table appears in a new publication exactly as it appeared in the original publication. Authorization should be written by the publisher and attribution towards the original supply must be supplied.
ADJUSTED: If a figure or dining dining table is adjusted, it’s modified from the initial look but nevertheless closely resembles the first. Authorization must certanly be written by the publisher and attribution to your initial supply must be supplied.
If your figure or dining table makes use of elements from another supply, or sources that are multiple writers have the effect of determining in the event that figure is “Adapted” or “Transformative”.
In the event that you produce a figure or table that (1) includes some body else’s previously posted information or illustrative elements AND (2) their data/illustrative elements are integrated into the strive to illustrate comparable facts or conclusions, your reproduction of the data/illustrative elements is really a derivative work (or “adaptation”). Permission must certanly be acquired through the owner and a citation to your initial work must be supplied in your figure/table legend.
Then your usage could be “transformative. if the usage of somebody else’s previously posted information or illustrative elements in your figure or dining table goes past merely adjusting their act as described above,” You may not need to obtain permission, but you do need to provide a citation if you believe the work is transformative.
To be transformative, your usage should include one thing uniquely not used to the root data/illustrative elements or provide an alternative function, function, or character compared to the initial work. One element to take into account is whether or not the work that is new remain competitive with or as supplanting the need for the first. Transformative works aren’t often competitive because of the initial work. You need to seek guidance from your appropriate institutional officers to determine the legal status of the figures and tables you include with your submitted manuscript and provide the appropriate language in the figure/table legend if you believe your use is transformative.
As such and make a clear statement (citation) in the figure/table legend about the source of the data if you determine your work is “transformative” and does not require permission from the owner, you must certify it. It is necessary that particular instances be plainly examined because of the writers and when required, the institution(s) accountable for the job submitted by the writers. Writers must certanly be willing to supply the editorial workplace with documents showing the first figure or dining dining table and describing the transformative nature regarding the work that is new.